The legal, financial and operational requirements and the cost of your giving program are influenced by the type of structure you set up, so it is important to choose one that will work for you.
Giving is the greatest gift. You might be considering giving as an individual, a family, a community or as a business.
No matter who you are, it is important to understand what type of structure will suit you best, or if you need one at all.
We can assist in establishing a range of philanthropic funds and charitable trusts so you can give back to those in need.
The main things to consider are:
- How much you intend to give
- The time-frame for your giving
- The level of engagement you want as the donor
Options available to you:
- Sub-fund in a Public Ancillary Fund (PuAF)
- Private Ancillary Fund (PAF)
- Testamentary or Will Trust
- Private Charitable Trust