Business Advice tailored for you
Business Advisory & Accounting
The team at Hicks Advisory are available to assist you to manage your business and provide regular performance reporting while your business grows.
Taxation and Compliance
The team at Hicks Advisory are constantly updating their knowledge and skills to keep abreast of constant changes to the taxation law which impacts both personal and business clients.
Holistic Service Approach
A holistic service approach addresses your needs as a complete enterprise, ensuring all the financial and business elements that interact are addressed and managed to meet your objectives and goals. Read More
The Hicks Advisory Difference
We appreciate that each client is unique and benefits most from a personalised approach. In this day and age of digital disruption and automated services, you will find our approach personal, professional, friendly and practical. We have sound understanding of a wide range of business types, including motor vehicle dealerships, medical practitioners, allied health, lawyers and barristers, contractors, retailers, farming and grazing, commercial, technology, industrial, retail, financial and investments, mining services, engineering, building and construction, carbon farming initiative and so much more. We have a proven ability to help clients accumulate and protect wealth through providing comprehensive business, taxation and personal financial advice.
Hicks Advisory is privately owned, free from conflict and institutional alignment.
The team at Hicks Advisory are more than just Accountants. We aim to understand our clients and we appreciate the trust our clients place in our firm.
We never compromise on acting for our clients and we uphold the highest professional standards at all times.
We are constantly looking for the best outcome for our clients.
We care about our clients beyond their financial needs. We support our local clients by being your customers where we can.
- The Government has updated the rules to ensure that 1 July 2020 will be the relevant test date rather than 1 March 2020 from 3 August 2020 onwards, which means that some additional employees might become eligible for JobKeeper from the 10th JobKeeper fortnight onwards.
- Eligible small businesses can apply for recovery grants of up to $3000. This grant helps small businesses get back to business by meeting the costs of safely reopening or upscaling operations.
- Everything you need to know about your business tax return for 2020. Including information on JobKeeper, STP, rental investments, etc.
- Everything you need to know about your individual tax return for 2020. Including information on JobKeeper, working from home, rental investments, etc.
- What a different year 2020 has been so far! We are back working in the office and ready to take appointments (with the correct safety precautions in place, of course!).
Quarterly Business Activity Statements
|July – September 2020||28/10/2020|
|October – December 2020||28/02/2021|
|January – March 2021||28/05/2021|
|April – June 2021||28/07/2021|
Monthly Instalment Activity Statements
Due 21st of the following month